1. General provisions
1.1. These Purchase – Selling Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are a legally binding document providing for the mutual rights, obligations and liabilities of the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as “You”) and the Seller (hereinafter referred to as “us”) when You purchase goods at the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the “e-shop”).
1.2. When purchasing at the e-shop site. You shall consent to the following Rules without any reservations or limitations whatsoever.
1.3 You acknowledge having the right to purchase goods at the e-shop free of any restrictions, i.e. You are:
1.3.1. a natural person with legal capacity;
1.3.2. an under-aged person of fourteen to eighteen years of age and have the consent of your parents or carers;
1.3.3. a legal entity / representative thereof.
2. Conclusion of the Purchase – Selling Contract
2.1. The contract between You and us shall be deemed concluded the moment you press “Order” after adding your products to the shopping cart, indicating the delivery address, choosing the payment method and familiarizing with our Rules.
3. Your rights & what You shall undertake as follows:
3.1 Your rights:
3.1.1. You have the right to buy goods at the e-shop in the procedure defined by these Rules and the e-shop.
3.1.2. You are entitled to exercise your right to return the goods only if the returned goods are undamaged or have not had their exterior essentially changed, and if the goods have not been used.
3.2 You shall undertake as follows:
3.2.1. To accept ordered goods and pay the agreed price for them.
3.2. 2. Should the information in Your registration form change, You shall immediately update it. Upon failure to update the information we shall not be liable for proper implementation of our contract.
4. Our rights & what We shall undertake as follows
4.1 Our rights:
4.1.1. Under special circumstances we can suspend or discontinue activities of the e-shop without informing You in advance.
4.1.2. We can unilaterally change the conditions of these Rules at any time. You shall be informed of any changes when upon Your visit to the e-shop; in order to continue shopping You shall have to repeatedly accept the amended conditions. Should you refuse to accept the amended conditions, we shall retain the right not to accept your order.
4.2. We shall undertake as follows:
4.2.1. To provide you with all the conditions to properly use the services of the e-shop.
4.2.2. To deliver ordered goods to You at the address indicated by You and within the agreed delivery term.
5. Return of goods
5.1. Goods shall be returned in the procedure defined by Order No 217 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania “Regarding Approval of the Rules of Return and Replacement of Goods” of 29 June 2001 and “Rules of Sale of Goods and Provision of Services When Contracts are Concluded Using Means of Communication” approved by Order No 258 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania.
5.2. Returned goods shall have no parts missing and there must not be any kind of visible damage that has occurred due to the fault of the customer. You shall be responsible for making sure no parts are missing and for packaging. Should some part of the goods be missing and should they be improperly packed, we or our representative shall not accept the returned goods. Goods shall be returned in the packaging, in which it was delivered. Packaging shall be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packed.
5.3. If our products didn’t meet Your requirements, they may be returned in 14 working days and will be refunded. Items must not be used, of marketable appearance, with original package. If You have decided to return items you bought via e-shop, please, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4. If Goods of bad quality are returned, we shall undertake to accept the goods of bad quality and replace them with analogous goods. If we have no analogous goods available, we shall refund You for the amount paid for the goods.
6.1. You bear full responsibility for correctness of the information provided in the registration form. We shall not be deemed liable for the loss resulting from the failure by You to provide specific information in the registration form.
6.2. Any disputes arising from performance of these Rules shall be resolved during negotiations. Should the negotiations fail, the disputes shall be resolved in the procedure defined by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania at the courts of the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the place of registration of our company.
6.3. We shall not be deemed liable for the information provided at the sites of other companies even if you enter such sites using the links available in the e-shop.
6.4. In case of damages the guilty party shall compensate to the aggrieved party for the losses incurred.
7. Sending of information
7.1. We shall send all the notification for You to the e-mail address indicated in Your registration form.
7.2. You shall send any notifications and inquires to the e-mail address of the e-shop: email@example.com.
8. Final provisions
8.1. These Rules shall be subject to the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. The prices on the website are in euros and include all value added taxes.
2. Payment for all products must be made by following the instructions on the website.
3. Payment methods:
- To make payment in other ways, please reach us through contacts listed in e-store.
4. If required electronic invoice can be send.
1. After receiving payment Your items will dispatched in 3 or 45 working days (depending on delivery time indication for each product). There is also an option to deliver your ordered items via DHL delivery service to you door in 2-3 working days after the dispatch.
2. Delivery rates (standard delivery):
- In Lithuania – no charge.
- To European Union states – 7 EUR.
- To other countries – 7 EUR.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You undertake to accept the goods personally. If You are unable to accept the goods personally, and the goods have been delivered to the address specified by You and in accordance with other information provided by You, you shall not be entitled to any claims against us regarding delivery of the goods to a wrong subject.
4. At the moment of delivery of goods you together with us or our authorized representative shall verify the state of delivered goods and sign the Delivery note. Having you signed the Delivery note we shall consider that the goods delivered are in good order and the consignment has also been properly served, and that you have no claims regarding the goods in the consignment. Having noticed external damage, dent (-s), scratch (-es), corrosion damage, etc. of the goods in the consignment you must immediately indicate this in the document of handover-acceptance of the consignment and draw up a free form statement on damage (noncompliance) of the consignment and/or goods in presence of us or our authorized representative. Upon failure by you to perform this acts we shall be deemed exempt from liability to you regarding damage to the goods (when such damage is not the result of manufacturing defects) and deviations from the set of gods which can be established by inspecting exterior of the goods.
5. The Goods delivered under individual order shall be delivered within the agreed time. You shall consent to the fact that in exceptional cases delivery of goods can be delayed due to unintended circumstances beyond our control. In such case we shall undertake to immediately contact You and come to an agreement regarding the conditions of delivery of goods.