The items displayed at the e-store are protected by their respective patents and by EU legislation. Individuals and organizations who violate the exclusive right of the patent owner or owners shall be subject to civil, administrative or criminal liability to the extent of the damages incurred.
Guarantees provided by author Yuri Fedorov
Each of the products has been lawfully released into circulation and has the following:
- The company name-tag and the brand of the Assay Office. The inscription on the name-tag consists of four Cyrillic letters: the first stands for the year of issue (for example, A refers to 2001, B refers to 2002 and so forth), the second stands for the department of the State Assay Office (A refers to the the Leningrad Department), while the last two are the initials of the manufacturer’s first and last name.
- A tag with the registered trademark and name of the company, LLC “Yuri Fiodorov’s Artistic Workshops”. The bottom of the tag must contain the character ©, the author’s last name and the year the item was released into economic circulation.
- A certificate of quality with the facsimile signature of the author, the issue number and a hologram with the trademark. Any claims on product quality are accepted only if the certificate is present.
- A passport with a detailed description and theological justification, along with the trademark and details of the company.
- The registered trademark is the author’s monogram, which is comprised by the Slavic letters (ю) and (фита), the initial letters of his first and last name ( ), enclosed within a teardrop-shaped frame.